Cambodian Farm

We love rabbits and have plenty. If you are rabbit lovers, contact us at koemalen[at]gmail.com :-)

Will you live in big cities or on a farm like me? 10:32 AM

Well, this is to provoke your thought. I understand that we live under different circumstances, and our preferences aren't necessarily the same. 


For me, I'd really like to live my whole life on a farm like this with vegetables and animals around me. I might go to work in a city during the day, but in the night I want to listen to the sound of a dark silent night and be awaken by birds chirping outside my window. 


I've experienced all these, and I don't want to miss a thing about them at all. :-) 


I am not sure how it works out for the city people. There's so much noise and pollution in the city, which is totally a hell of mess sometimes. There's no place for a moment of serenity -- maybe there is, but I can hardly find one in the city. I am actually talking about a natural silence--not the artificial silence constructed by big cemented walls next to streets. 




If I had one wish, that would be to be able to live with my family in that place. :-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment